Truist is a leading financial institution that provides a wide range of banking services to individuals, businesses, and organizations. With a focus on customer-centricity and technological innovation, Truist offers a robust online banking platform that empowers users to conveniently manage their finances.
In this comprehensive guide, we will explore essential information about Truist, including how to find your routing number, details about Truist’s routing numbers, the Swift Code, and important bank contact information.
How to Find Your Truist Routing Number
Routing numbers play a crucial role in various banking transactions, such as direct deposits, electronic payments, and wire transfers. To find your Truist routing number, follow these steps:
- Online Banking:
- Log in to your Truist online banking account.
- Navigate to the Account Summary or Account Details section.
- Your routing number will typically be displayed alongside your account information.
- Paper Checks:
- Locate the bottom-left corner of your Truist paper check.
- The nine-digit number printed at the bottom is your routing number.
- Please note that routing numbers may vary based on your geographic location and the type of account you hold.
Routing Numbers for Truist
Truist utilizes different routing numbers depending on the region where you opened your account. Here are some commonly used Truist routing numbers:
- Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee: 063000047
- North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia: 053101121
- Texas: 111000025
- Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia: 054001547
Please ensure you verify the correct routing number with Truist or check your account details for accurate information.
Swift Code for Truist
For international wire transfers to or from your Truist account, you will need the Swift Code. The Swift Code for Truist is TDOMUS3N. This code is used by international banks to identify Truist specifically during cross-border transactions.
Bank Contact Info
Having access to Truist’s contact information is crucial for prompt assistance and addressing any concerns. Here are the primary contact details:
- Customer Service: For general inquiries and account-related questions, you can contact Truist’s customer service at 1-800-237-7288.
- Online Support: If you require technical support regarding Truist’s online banking services, call 1-800-237-7288.
- Lost or Stolen Cards: In the event of a lost or stolen card, contact Truist immediately at 1-800-237-7288 to report the incident and prevent unauthorized transactions.
To explore more about Truist’s products, services, and online banking features, visit their official website and engage with them on social media platforms:
- Website: Access Truist’s official website at www.truist.com to find comprehensive information about their banking solutions and online banking features.
- Facebook: Connect with Truist on Facebook at www.facebook.com/truist for updates, news, and community engagement.
- Twitter: Follow Truist on Twitter at www.twitter.com/truistnews for the latest announcements and financial insights.
In conclusion, Truist offers a robust online banking platform that simplifies financial management. By knowing how to find your routing number, understanding Truist’s routing numbers, and having the necessary information available for domestic and international transactions, you can optimize your online banking experience with Truist. Remember to save Truist’s contact information for efficient assistance whenever needed. For personalized support and additional information, visit their official website and engage with them on social media.
Note: The routing numbers provided in this article are for illustrative purposes only. Please verify the accurate routing number with Truist or your local branch.