SEFCU, also known as State Employees Federal Credit Union, is a trusted financial institution committed to providing a comprehensive range of banking services to its members. With a focus on customer satisfaction and technological innovation, SEFCU offers a robust online banking platform that empowers users to conveniently manage their finances. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore essential information about SEFCU, including how to find your routing number, details about SEFCU’s routing numbers, the Swift Code, and important bank contact information.
How to Find Your SEFCU Routing Number
Routing numbers play a crucial role in various banking transactions, such as direct deposits, electronic payments, and wire transfers. To find your SEFCU routing number, follow these steps:
- Online Banking:
- Log in to your SEFCU online banking account.
- Navigate to the Account Summary or Account Details section.
- Your routing number will typically be displayed alongside your account information.
- Paper Checks:
- Locate the bottom-left corner of your SEFCU paper check.
- The nine-digit number printed at the bottom is your routing number.
- Please note that routing numbers may vary based on your geographic location and the type of account you hold.
Routing Numbers for SEFCU
SEFCU utilizes different routing numbers depending on the region where you opened your account. Here are some commonly used SEFCU routing numbers:
- Albany, NY and Surrounding Areas: 221373383
- Buffalo, NY and Surrounding Areas: 222381124
- Syracuse, NY and Surrounding Areas: 221373383
Please ensure you verify the correct routing number with SEFCU or check your account details for accurate information.
Swift Code for SEFCU
For international wire transfers to or from your SEFCU account, you will need the Swift Code. The Swift Code for SEFCU is not applicable, as it primarily serves domestic transactions.
Bank Contact Info
Having access to SEFCU’s contact information is crucial for prompt assistance and addressing any concerns. Here are the primary contact details:
- Member Solutions Center: For general inquiries and account-related questions, you can contact SEFCU’s Member Solutions Center at 1-800-727-3328.
- Online Support: If you require technical support regarding SEFCU’s online banking services, call 1-800-727-3328.
- Lost or Stolen Cards: In the event of a lost or stolen card, contact SEFCU immediately at 1-800-727-3328 to report the incident and prevent unauthorized transactions.
To explore more about SEFCU’s products, services, and online banking features, visit their official website and engage with them on social media platforms:
- Website: Access SEFCU’s official website at www.sefcu.com to find comprehensive information about their banking solutions and online banking features.
- Facebook: Connect with SEFCU on Facebook at www.facebook.com/sefcu for updates, news, and community engagement.
- Twitter: Follow SEFCU on Twitter at www.twitter.com/SEFCU for the latest announcements and financial insights.
In conclusion, SEFCU offers a robust online banking platform that simplifies financial management. By knowing how to find your routing number, understanding SEFCU’s routing numbers, and having the necessary information available for domestic transactions, you can optimize your online banking experience with SEFCU. Remember to save SEFCU’s contact information for efficient assistance whenever needed. For personalized support and additional information, visit their official website and engage with them on social media.
Note: The routing numbers provided in this article are for illustrative purposes only. Please verify the accurate routing number with SEFCU or your local branch.