Regions is a reputable financial institution committed to providing a comprehensive range of banking services to individuals, businesses, and organizations. With a focus on customer satisfaction and technological innovation, Regions offers a robust online banking platform that enables users to conveniently manage their finances. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore essential information about Regions, including how to find your routing number, details about Regions’ routing numbers, the Swift Code, and important bank contact information.
How to Find Your Regions Routing Number
Routing numbers play a crucial role in various banking transactions, such as direct deposits, electronic payments, and wire transfers. To find your Regions routing number, follow these steps:
- Online Banking:
- Log in to your Regions online banking account.
- Navigate to the Account Summary or Account Details section.
- Your routing number will typically be displayed alongside your account information.
- Paper Checks:
- Locate the bottom-left corner of your Regions paper check.
- The nine-digit number printed at the bottom is your routing number.
- Please note that routing numbers may vary based on your geographic location and the type of account you hold.
Routing Numbers for Regions
Regions utilizes different routing numbers depending on the region where you opened your account. Here are some commonly used Regions routing numbers:
- Alabama: 062000019
- Florida: 063104668
- Georgia: 061101375
- Tennessee: 064000017
Please ensure you verify the correct routing number with Regions or check your account details for accurate information.
Swift Code for Regions
For international wire transfers to or from your Regions account, you will need the Swift Code. The Swift Code for Regions is UPNBUS44. This code is used by international banks to identify Regions specifically during cross-border transactions.
Bank Contact Info
Having access to Regions’ contact information is crucial for prompt assistance and addressing any concerns. Here are the primary contact details:
- Customer Service: For general inquiries and account-related questions, you can contact Regions’ Customer Service at 1-800-734-4667.
- Online Support: If you require technical support regarding Regions’ online banking services, call 1-800-472-2265.
- Lost or Stolen Cards: In the event of a lost or stolen card, contact Regions immediately at 1-800-734-4667 to report the incident and prevent unauthorized transactions.
To explore more about Regions’ products, services, and online banking features, visit their official website and engage with them on social media platforms:
- Website: Access Regions’ official website at www.regions.com to find comprehensive information about their banking solutions and online banking features.
- Facebook: Connect with Regions on Facebook at www.facebook.com/regionsbank for updates, news, and community engagement.
- Twitter: Follow Regions on Twitter at www.twitter.com/askregions for the latest announcements and financial insights.
In conclusion, Regions offers a robust online banking platform that simplifies financial management. By knowing how to find your routing number, understanding Regions’ routing numbers, and having the necessary information available for domestic and international transactions, you can optimize your online banking experience with Regions. Remember to save Regions’ contact information for efficient assistance whenever needed. For personalized support and additional information, visit their official website and engage with them on social media.
Note: The routing numbers provided in this article are for illustrative purposes only. Please verify the accurate routing number with Regions or your local branch.