RBFCU, short for Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union, is a trusted financial institution dedicated to serving its members with a wide range of banking services. With a focus on personalized service and technological innovation, RBFCU offers a robust online banking platform that allows individuals and businesses to conveniently manage their finances. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore essential information about RBFCU, including how to find your routing number, details about RBFCU’s routing numbers, the Swift Code, and important bank contact information.
How to Find Your RBFCU Routing Number
Routing numbers play a crucial role in various banking transactions, such as direct deposits, electronic payments, and wire transfers. To find your RBFCU routing number, follow these steps:
- Online Banking:
- Log in to your RBFCU online banking account.
- Navigate to the Account Summary or Account Details section.
- Your routing number will typically be displayed alongside your account information.
- Paper Checks:
- Locate the bottom-left corner of your RBFCU paper check.
- The nine-digit number printed at the bottom is your routing number.
- Please note that routing numbers may vary based on your geographic location and the type of account you hold.
Routing Numbers for RBFCU
RBFCU utilizes different routing numbers depending on the region where you opened your account. Here are some commonly used RBFCU routing numbers:
- Central Texas: 314089681
- South Texas: 314089681
- North Texas: 314089681
Please ensure you verify the correct routing number with RBFCU or check your account details for accurate information.
Swift Code for RBFCU
For international wire transfers to or from your RBFCU account, you will need the Swift Code. RBFCU does not have a Swift Code as it primarily serves domestic transactions.
Bank Contact Info
Having access to RBFCU’s contact information is crucial for prompt assistance and addressing any concerns. Here are the primary contact details:
- Member Service Center: For general inquiries and account-related questions, you can reach RBFCU’s Member Service Center at 1-800-580-3300.
- Online Support: If you require technical support regarding RBFCU’s online banking services, call 1-800-580-3300.
- Lost or Stolen Cards: In the event of a lost or stolen card, contact RBFCU immediately at 1-800-580-3300 to report the incident and prevent unauthorized transactions.
To explore more about RBFCU’s products, services, and online banking features, visit their official website and engage with them on social media platforms:
- Website: Access RBFCU’s official website at www.rbfcu.org to find comprehensive information about their banking solutions and online banking features.
- Facebook: Connect with RBFCU on Facebook at www.facebook.com/rbfcu for updates, news, and community engagement.
- Twitter: Follow RBFCU on Twitter at www.twitter.com/rbfcu for the latest announcements and financial insights.
In conclusion, RBFCU offers a robust online banking platform that simplifies financial management. By knowing how to find your routing number, understanding RBFCU’s routing numbers, and having the necessary information available for domestic transactions, you can optimize your online banking experience with RBFCU. Remember to save RBFCU’s contact information for efficient assistance whenever needed. For personalized support and additional information, visit their official website and engage with them on social media.
Note: The routing numbers provided in this article are for illustrative purposes only. Please verify the accurate routing number with RBFCU or your local branch.