PNC is a leading financial institution that offers a wide range of banking services to individuals, businesses, and organizations. With a focus on customer satisfaction and technological innovation, PNC provides a robust online banking platform that enables users to conveniently manage their finances. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore essential information about PNC, including how to find your routing number, details about PNC’s routing numbers, the Swift Code, and important bank contact information.
How to Find Your PNC Routing Number
Routing numbers are essential for various banking transactions, such as direct deposits, electronic payments, and wire transfers. To find your PNC routing number, follow these steps:
- Online Banking:
- Log in to your PNC online banking account.
- Navigate to the Account Summary or Account Details section.
- Your routing number will typically be displayed alongside your account information.
- Paper Checks:
- Locate the bottom-left corner of your PNC paper check.
- The nine-digit number printed at the bottom is your routing number.
- Please note that routing numbers may vary depending on your geographic location and the type of account you hold.
Routing Numbers for PNC
PNC utilizes different routing numbers based on the region where you opened your account. Here are some commonly used PNC routing numbers:
- Delaware: 031100089
- Florida: 043002900
- Illinois: 071921891
- New Jersey: 031207607
- Ohio: 042000398
- Pennsylvania: 043000096
Please verify the correct routing number with PNC or check your account details for accurate information.
Swift Code for PNC
For international wire transfers to or from your PNC account, you will need the Swift Code. The Swift Code for PNC is PNCCUS33. This code is used by international banks to identify PNC specifically during cross-border transactions.
Bank Contact Info
Having access to PNC’s contact information is crucial for prompt assistance and addressing any concerns. Here are the primary contact details:
- Customer Service: For general inquiries and account-related questions, you can contact PNC’s customer service at 1-888-762-2265.
- Online Support: If you require technical support regarding PNC’s online banking services, call 1-800-762-2035.
- Lost or Stolen Cards: In the event of a lost or stolen card, contact PNC immediately at 1-888-762-2265 to report the incident and prevent unauthorized transactions.
To explore more about PNC’s products, services, and online banking features, visit their official website and engage with them on social media platforms:
- Website: Access PNC’s official website at www.pnc.com to find comprehensive information about their banking solutions and online banking features.
- Facebook: Connect with PNC on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pncbank for updates, news, and community engagement.
- Twitter: Follow PNC on Twitter at www.twitter.com/PNCBank for the latest announcements and financial insights.
In conclusion, PNC offers a robust online banking platform that simplifies financial management. By knowing how to find your routing number, understanding PNC’s routing numbers, and having the necessary information available for domestic and international transactions, you can optimize your online banking experience with PNC. Remember to save PNC’s contact information for efficient assistance whenever needed. For personalized support and additional information, visit their official website and engage with them on social media.
Note: The routing numbers provided in this article are for illustrative purposes only. Please verify the accurate routing number with PNC or your local branch.