Mountain America Credit Union is a trusted financial institution dedicated to serving its members with a comprehensive range of banking services. With a focus on personalized service and innovative solutions, Mountain America offers a robust online banking platform that allows individuals and businesses to conveniently manage their finances. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore essential information about Mountain America Credit Union, including how to find your routing number, details about Mountain America’s routing numbers, the Swift Code, and important bank contact information.
How to Find Your Mountain America Routing Number
Routing numbers play a vital role in various banking transactions, such as direct deposits, electronic payments, and wire transfers. To find your Mountain America routing number, follow these steps:
- Online Banking:
- Log in to your Mountain America online banking account.
- Navigate to the Account Summary or Account Details section.
- Your routing number will typically be displayed alongside your account information.
- Paper Checks:
- Locate the bottom-left corner of your Mountain America paper check.
- The nine-digit number printed at the bottom is your routing number.
- Please note that routing numbers may vary based on your geographic location and the type of account you hold.
Routing Numbers for Mountain America
Mountain America Credit Union utilizes different routing numbers based on the region where you opened your account. Here are some commonly used Mountain America routing numbers:
- Utah: 324079555
- Idaho: 324173079
- Nevada: 324079555
- Arizona: 322172133
Please ensure you verify the correct routing number with Mountain America or check your account details for accurate information.
Swift Code for Mountain America
For international wire transfers to or from your Mountain America account, you will need the Swift Code. The Swift Code for Mountain America Credit Union is MACUUS44. This code is used by international banks to identify Mountain America specifically during cross-border transactions.
Bank Contact Info
Having access to Mountain America Credit Union’s contact information is crucial for prompt assistance and addressing any concerns. Here are the primary contact details:
- Member Service Center: For general inquiries and account-related questions, you can reach Mountain America Credit Union’s Member Service Center at 1-800-748-4302.
- Online Support: If you require technical support regarding Mountain America’s online banking services, call 1-800-748-4302.
- Lost or Stolen Cards: In the event of a lost or stolen card, contact Mountain America immediately at 1-800-748-4302 to report the incident and prevent unauthorized transactions.
To explore more about Mountain America Credit Union’s products, services, and online banking features, visit their official website and engage with them on social media platforms:
- Website: Access Mountain America Credit Union’s official website at www.macu.com to find comprehensive information about their banking solutions and online banking features.
- Facebook: Connect with Mountain America Credit Union on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MountainAmerica for updates, news, and community engagement.
- Twitter: Follow Mountain America Credit Union on Twitter at www.twitter.com/MountainAmerica for the latest announcements and financial insights.
In conclusion, Mountain America Credit Union offers a robust online banking platform that simplifies financial management. By knowing how to find your routing number, understanding Mountain America’s routing numbers, and having the necessary information available for domestic and international transactions, you can optimize your online banking experience with Mountain America. Remember to save Mountain America’s contact information for efficient assistance whenever needed. For personalized support and additional information, visit their official website and engage with them on social media.
Note: The routing numbers provided in this article are for illustrative purposes only. Please verify the accurate routing number with Mountain America Credit Union or your local branch.