OnlineBankingLogin.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and promptly respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement.
If you believe that any content on [Website Name] infringes upon your copyright, please notify us by sending a detailed email through our contact form. Your notice should include:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly investigate the claim and take appropriate action, including removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing content. We may also notify the user who posted the allegedly infringing content and provide them with an opportunity to respond.
Please note that any false claims or misrepresentations regarding copyright infringement may result in legal consequences.