Citibank is a renowned global financial institution that provides a comprehensive range of banking services to individuals, businesses, and organizations. With a commitment to excellence and advanced technology, Citibank offers a robust online banking platform that empowers users to conveniently manage their finances. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore essential information about Citibank, including how to find your routing number, details about Citibank’s routing numbers, the Swift Code, and important bank contact information.
How to Find Your Citibank Routing Number
Routing numbers play a crucial role in various banking transactions, such as direct deposits, electronic payments, and wire transfers. To find your Citibank routing number, follow these steps:
- Online Banking:
- Log in to your Citibank online banking account.
- Navigate to the Account Summary or Account Details section.
- Your routing number will typically be displayed alongside your account information.
- Paper Checks:
- Locate the bottom-left corner of your Citibank paper check.
- The nine-digit number printed at the bottom is your routing number.
- Please note that routing numbers may vary based on your geographic location and the type of account you hold.
Routing Numbers for Citibank
Citibank utilizes different routing numbers depending on the region and type of account you hold. Here are some commonly used Citibank routing numbers:
- California: 321171184
- New York: 021000089
- Florida: 266086554
- Texas: 113193532
Please ensure you verify the correct routing number with Citibank or check your account details for accurate information.
Swift Code for Citibank
For international wire transfers to or from your Citibank account, you will need the Swift Code. The Swift Code for Citibank is CITIUS33. This code is used by international banks to identify Citibank specifically during cross-border transactions.
Bank Contact Info
Having access to Citibank’s contact information is crucial for prompt assistance and addressing any concerns. Here are the primary contact details:
- Customer Service: For general inquiries and account-related questions, you can contact Citibank’s customer service at 1-800-374-9700.
- Online Support: If you require technical support regarding Citibank’s online banking services, call 1-800-374-9700.
- Lost or Stolen Cards: In the event of a lost or stolen card, contact Citibank immediately at 1-800-950-5114 to report the incident and prevent unauthorized transactions.
To explore more about Citibank’s products, services, and online banking features, visit their official website and engage with them on social media platforms:
- Website: Access Citibank’s official website at www.citibank.com to find comprehensive information about their banking solutions and online banking features.
- Facebook: Connect with Citibank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/citibank for updates, news, and community engagement.
- Twitter: Follow Citibank on Twitter at www.twitter.com/citibank for the latest announcements and financial insights.
In conclusion, Citibank offers a robust online banking platform that simplifies financial management. By knowing how to find your routing number, understanding Citibank’s routing numbers, and having the necessary information available for domestic and international transactions, you can optimize your online banking experience with Citibank. Remember to save Citibank’s contact information for efficient assistance whenever needed. For personalized support and additional information, visit their official website and engage with them on social media.
Note: The routing numbers provided in this article are for illustrative purposes only. Please verify the accurate routing number with Citibank or your local branch.