BECU, also known as Boeing Employees Credit Union, is a trusted financial institution dedicated to serving its members with a wide range of banking services. With a focus on personalized service and innovative solutions, BECU offers a robust online banking platform that allows individuals and businesses to conveniently manage their finances. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore essential information about BECU, including how to find your routing number, details about BECU’s routing numbers, the Swift Code, and important bank contact information.
How to Find Your BECU Routing Number
Routing numbers are crucial for various banking transactions, such as direct deposits, electronic payments, and wire transfers. To find your BECU routing number, follow these steps:
- Online Banking:
- Log in to your BECU online banking account.
- Navigate to the Account Summary or Account Details section.
- Your routing number will typically be displayed alongside your account information.
- Paper Checks:
- Locate the bottom-left corner of your BECU paper check.
- The nine-digit number printed at the bottom is your routing number.
- Please note that routing numbers may vary based on your geographic location and the type of account you hold.
Routing Numbers for BECU
BECU utilizes different routing numbers depending on the region where you opened your account. Here are some commonly used BECU routing numbers:
- Washington State: 325081403
- Oregon State: 323075880
Please ensure you verify the correct routing number with BECU or check your account details for accurate information.
Swift Code for BECU
For international wire transfers to or from your BECU account, you will need the Swift Code. The Swift Code for BECU is BECUUS44. This code is used by international banks to identify BECU specifically during cross-border transactions.
Bank Contact Info
Having access to BECU’s contact information is crucial for prompt assistance and addressing any concerns. Here are the primary contact details:
- Member Contact Center: For general inquiries and account-related questions, you can reach BECU’s Member Contact Center at 1-800-233-2328.
- Online Support: If you require technical support regarding BECU’s online banking services, call 1-800-233-2328.
- Lost or Stolen Cards: In the event of a lost or stolen card, contact BECU immediately at 1-800-233-2328 to report the incident and prevent unauthorized transactions.
To explore more about BECU’s products, services, and online banking features, visit their official website and engage with them on social media platforms:
- Website: Access BECU’s official website at www.becu.org to find comprehensive information about their banking solutions and online banking features.
- Facebook: Connect with BECU on Facebook at www.facebook.com/becu for updates, news, and community engagement.
- Twitter: Follow BECU on Twitter at www.twitter.com/becu for the latest announcements and financial insights.
In conclusion, BECU offers a robust online banking platform that simplifies financial management. By knowing how to find your routing number, understanding BECU’s routing numbers, and having the necessary information available for domestic and international transactions, you can optimize your online banking experience with BECU. Remember to save BECU’s contact information for efficient assistance whenever needed. For personalized support and additional information, visit their official website and engage with them on social media.
Note: The routing numbers provided in this article are for illustrative purposes only. Please verify the accurate routing number with BECU or your local branch.